Register your youth recreational team for one of our age groups below! This a great league to keep your teams' skills sharp, get quality touches on the ball, and have fun during live game play indoors!
Winter 2 Duration:
- 8 Game Session
- Small Field Indoor Session could begin as early as 01/17/2023 for some
- Large Field Indoor Session could begin as early as 01/24/2023 for some
- All teams will be emailed their first game time a week in advance, after the Bracket Review period has closed.
Winter 2 Divisions: U6 COED, U8 Girls, U8 Boys, U10 Girls, U10 Boys, U12 Girls, U12 Boys, U14 Girls, U14 Boys, U16 Girls & U16 Boys
- Small Field U6 - U10: $775/team
- Large Field U12 - U16: $875/team
- Additional $10 referee fee per game per team for all youth levels
Team Uniforms: Each team is responsible to provide a primary uniform for their team as well as a back up uniform in the event of a color conflict with another team. The Home team is required to change shirts in the event of a color conflict.
- If you would like to purchase uniform t-shirts for your team through T&C, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing/details.
Days of play: CLICK HERE
Winter 1 Team Priority: Any current Winter 1 team that registers by the Winter 2 Indoor Session Deadline of Wednesday, 12/21/2022 will have priority for the Winter 2 Indoor Session. Please note that any Winter 1 teams that register after the listed deadline OR any new team registrants not playing in Winter 1 that register cannot be guaranteed acceptance into our Winter 2 Session until after the Bracket Review period is complete.
Winter 2 Bracket Review: T&C will offer a "Bracket Review" period for teams to review their division placement and provide any final scheduling requests. This is currently set to be posted on this page by 12/26/2022 and will be open until 12/28/2022. T&C must receive all bracket modifications and scheduling requests by the close of the Bracket Review on 12/28/2022.
Team Registration: Registration Deadline is Wednesday, 12/21/2022.