If your player does not have a team, register them as an individual and they will be placed on a T&C house team with other individuals! Have a friend, neighbor, or relative that you want to play with? Include this on your registration form to have them placed on the same team!
Winter 2 Duration:
- 8 Game Session
- Small Field Indoor Session could begin as early as 01/17/2023 for some
- Large Field Indoor Session could begin as early as 01/24/2023 for some
- All Individual Sign-Ups will be emailed their team placement, volunteer coach information, & first game times at least a week in advance, after the Bracket Review period has closed.
Winter 2 Divisions: U3-U4 COED, U5-U6 COED, U8 Girls, U8 Boys, U10 Girls, U10 Boys, U12 Girls, U12 Boys, U14 Girls, U14 Boys, U16 Girls, U16 Boys
- Please note that all T&C house teams will be placed in the lowest division for each age group, but this can vary.
- For U3-U4 Kick Starter Program - click here for more details
Individual Player Pricing:
- U3-U16: $105/individual player
- There are no referee fees for T&C house teams at any youth level
Volunteer Coaches: We require all T&C house teams to have a volunteer coach - if you or someone you know would be interested in coaching a team, please indicate so on the registration form or contact us via email.
Individual Player Uniform: T&C will provide uniform shirts to each individual player to wear for our Winter 1 Session games - please ensure to enter the correct size for your player on the registration form.
Days of play: CLICK HERE
- Please note: Individual Players are unable to submit specific day of play requests in this program. All T&C House Teams will be playing on any of listed day(s) of play for their age group/gender.
Winter 1 Individual Player Priority: Any current Winter 1 Individual Player that registers by the Winter 2 Indoor Session Deadline of Wednesday, 12/21/2022 will have priority for the Winter 2 Indoor Session. Please note that any Winter 1 Individual Players that register after the listed deadline OR any new registrants not playing in Winter 1 that register cannot be guaranteed acceptance into our Winter 2 Session until after the Bracket Review period is complete.
Individual Player Registration: Registration Deadline is Wednesday, 12/21/2022