Winter 2 Duration:
- 8 Game Session
- Session could begin as early as Sunday, 01/22/2023 for some
- All Individual Sign-Ups will be emailed their team placement, volunteer coach information, & first game times at least a week in advance, after the Bracket Review period has closed.
Winter 2 Divisions:
- U3 & U4 COED (2019-2020 birth years will be mixed dependent upon total registrants for each birth year)
Individual Player Pricing:
- U3-U4: $105/individual player
- There are no referee fees for this program
Volunteer Coaches: We welcome any parent/coach who would like to assist our Kick Starters with their team communication and game play.
Individual Player Uniform: T&C will provide uniform shirts to each individual player to wear for our Winter 1 Session games - please ensure to enter the correct size for your player on the registration form.
Days of play: Sundays
Winter 1 Individual Player Priority: Any current Winter 1 Individual Player that registers by the Winter 2 Indoor Session Deadline of Wednesday, 12/21/2022 will have priority for the Winter 2 Indoor Session. Please note that any Winter 1 Individual Players that register after the listed deadline OR any new registrants not playing in Winter 1 that register cannot be guaranteed acceptance into our Winter 2 Session until after the Bracket Review period is complete.
Individual Player Registration: Registration Deadline is Wednesday, 12/21/2022