The deadline to register has passed.
- Cost: $75/player
- Available leagues: 3rd-5th grade. There will be no coed leagues and grades will only be mixed if needed or requested.
- Game days:
- Boys: primarily Fridays. Sundays and Mondays will also be used.
- Girls: primarily Mondays. Sundays and Fridays will also be used.
- House teams will be given (4) 1 hour practices
- Practices are on a first come, first serve basis and are scheduled by the volunteer coach
- Please read the acyb league FAQs before registering
general league information
- Each session consists of 8 league games played at the T&C Athletic Center. There is no tournament
- T&C does not provide coaches, all teams are parent-volunteered. If you would like to volunteer coach, please note this on your registration application
- T&C will provide numbered t-shirt uniforms for individuals
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made
- Click here to view the acyb league rules
Children can be placed on the same team as their friend as long as they are in the same grade. Just make sure to note the full name of the friend on the registration application in the special request box.
Questions about individual registration? Email Kate or call (859)442-5800