The deadline to register has passed.
- Available leagues: K-8th grade. There will be no coed leagues and grades will only be mixed if needed. Within each grade, divisions will be created based on desired skill level. All individual teams will be placed in the lowest division.
- Upper competitive (D1)
- Lower competitive (D2)
- Recreational (D3)
- Game times will be as follows:
- Boys: Saturdays 9am-8pm (Tuesdays 5-8pm may be used for backup)
- Girls: Sundays 9am-8pm (Wednesdays 5-8pm may be used for backup)
- Cost: $65 ($20 will be added during late registration)
general league information
- Each session consists of 8 league games played at the T&C Athletic Center
- T&C does not provide coaches, all teams are parent-volunteered. If you would like to volunteer coach, please note this on your registration application.
- T&C will provide t-shirts to all individuals; shorts and socks do not need to match.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
Children can be placed on the same team as their friend as long as they are in the same grade. Just make sure to note the full name of the friend on the registration application in the special request box.