- The Town & Country Swim Team is $120 for members and $165 for non-members.
Swim Team is a 7 week session with 45 minute practices offered 3 times a week and 1 race day each week.
- Practices will be offered on Tuesdays at 4pm with Allie, Wednesdays at 12:30pm with Kimmi, and Wednesdays at 7pm with Kimmi. *Participants may come to all scheduled practices but this is not mandatory. Parents can decide which ones work best with their schedule.
- Race day will be on Saturdays at 11am. During the Summer Session, Wednesdays at 11am will be a travel race day with no Wednesday 12:30pm practice. Ribbons and medals will be awarded on race days.
- There is no age restriction to participate in the Town & Country Swim Team, HOWEVER, each child must be able to swim one length in the cold water pool, 25 meters.
- Each child will receive a Swim Team swim cap. For an additional cost, a representative will come to T&C to fit the children in a team suit, this is not mandatory.
Town & Country Swim Team will be offered in 3 sessions: Spring 1, Spring 2, and Summer. Children can sign up for single sessions but we highly encourage children to sign up for all 3 sessions. A banquet will be held at Town & Country after the Summer session for children that participated in all 3 sessions.
Click here to register for the Spring 2 Session!
Deadline to register is April 30th.