general swim team information
- Swim Team is a 7 week session with 45 minute practices offered 4 times a week and 1 race day each week.
- Each child will receive a Swim Team swim cap. For an additional cost, a representative will come to T&C to fit the children in a team suit, this is not mandatory.
- Practices - Participants may come to all scheduled practices but this is not mandatory. Parents can decide which ones work best with their schedule.
- Tuesdays at 4pm with Allie
- Wednesdays at 12:30pm with Kimmi
- Wednesdays at 7pm with Kimmi
- Thursdays at 4pm with Emily
- Race day
- Saturdays at 11am. During the Summer Session, Wednesdays at 11am will be a travel race day with no Wednesday 12:30pm practice.
- Ribbons and medals will be awarded on race days.
Town & Country Swim Team will be offered in 3 sessions: Spring 1, Spring 2, and Summer. Children can sign up for single sessions but we highly encourage children to sign up for all 3 sessions. A banquet will be held at Town & Country after the Summer session for children that participated in all 3 sessions.