OPTION 3: Walled Indoor INDIVIDUAL Registration Information
Winter 1 Information:
- Cost is $80 per person for ages U6 - U10, played on small field
- Cost is $90 per person for ages U12 - U16, played on large field
- Cost includes league fees, ref fees and a tshirt
REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL HERE
General Individual Registration Information
- Genders play in separate leagues except U6
- All individuals must register online and pay online by the deadline
- Each team must have a minimum of 9 players to form a team. Teams will have a roster size between 9-12 players.
- Please understand that we will do our best to place players on team, but can only do so if there are enough registrations for that Gender / Age Group.
- Each team must have a volunteer coach. If interested in helping coach, please email Sports@tcsportshealth.com or enter your information during the registration process.
- T&C house teams will be placed in the lowest division within the age group, unless noted otherwise.
Questions about individual registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
I am signing up as an individual, but can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the comment section of the registration application.
What are the game times?
Game times will vary as not everyone likes early games and not everyone likes late games.