Click here to register an individual for the Winter Session!
The deadline to register is November 7th
*There will only be one winter session
general league information
- All individuals must register online and pay online by the deadline
- No refunds will be given once you register!
- Teams play 5v5 including the keeper. Each team must have a minimum of 8 players to form a team. Teams will have a roster size between 8-10 players
- All individuals will receive a team t-shirt
- Each team will play 10 games at the Town & Country Athletic Center
- It is mandatory to show up to all 10 games in the session. We understand that conflicts may happen, but your team is counting on you to be at all games.
- First game times will be emailed out 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Schedules will be posted the day of your first game
- Click here to review the days of play and league policies prior to registration
Questions about individual soccer registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
frequently asked questions
I am signing up as an individual, can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the notes section of the registration application and send an email to email@example.com.
Will game times vary?
Yes, game times will vary between 1-6pm. You will not play at the same time each week.