Employment Opportunities at T&C
Looking for a fun, exciting job with great benefits? Town & Country is the place for you!
- Must be friendly, encompass a good attitude, & enjoy engaging with others
- Must be punctual & profressional at all times
- Ability to work some evenings & weekends
Benefits of working at T&C:
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Are you a high school or college student? We can work with your school/sports schedule as a part-time employee!
- Competitive Pay!
- Fun atmosphere!
- Free T&C Membership!
Potential Part-time Positions:
- Summer Camp Counselor
- Sports Service Desk Attendant
- Member Services Desk Attendant
- Sports Service Gate Attendant
Summer Camp Counselor:
Town & Country is looking for individuals who enjoy working with children, ranging from 5 to 10 years of age, for this position. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Checking children in during drop-off
- Monitoring the safety of all children throughout the camp shift
- Being active and engaged with the children and staff throughout the camp shift
- Checking children out during pickup
This position includes morning, afternoon and early evening shifts during the week. Interested applicants should be at least 15 years of age, have experience working with children, and be CPR/AED Certified.
Sports Service Desk Attendant:
Town & Country is seeking individuals who enjoy working with food & beverage in a fun, on-your-feet atmosphere! This position will operate out of our concession stands. Responsiblities can include:
- Properly handling & serving food and drink products to customers
- Utilizing the Square app to manage all transactions
- Providing excellent customer service
This is mostly a weekday (late) evening and weekend shift. Interested applicants should be at least 16 years of age, have previous customer service skills, and have the ability to work independently.
Member Services Desk Attendant:
Town & Country is looking for individuals who encompass a good attitdue, are customer service oriented, and motivated. Some responsibilities in this role include:
- Staying "Active & Engaged" - Monitoring all Members & Patrons who enter T&C
- Assisting in Front Desk Operations
- Ensuring Safety & Cleanliness throughout Health Club areas
- Opening/Closing Health Club
This position ranges in shifts from morning (opening), to midday, to evening (closing). Interested applicants must be at least 16 years of age, previous experience with customer service, & are comfortable being a "front facing" employee.
Sports Service Gate Attendant:
Town & Country is seeking individuals who are friendly, enjoy engaging with others, and are comfortable managing money. This position will operate near our indoor soccer fields & Concessions Stand and be responsible for:
- Utilizing the Square app to record all cash & credit card gate fees
- Monitoring & closing cash in gate bank
- Checking in Members at the gate
This shift is during the weekday (evening) and weekend (morning to evening) for our Winter-time indoor leagues. Individuals must be at least 15 years of age, have some experience handling money, & are comfortable working independently.
Town & Country is looking for individuals who enjoy working with children, ranging from newborns to 8 years of age, for this position. Responsibilites for this role include:
- Checking children into and out of the nursery
- Monitoring the safety of all children while in the nursery
- Maintaining a clean & safe space for children
This position includes morning & evening shifts, primarily during the week and Saturday mornings. Interested applicants should be at least 15 years of age, have some experience working comfortably with children, and be CPR/AED Certified.
Want to become part of the T&C team? Click here to complete our JOB APPLICATION
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 442-5800.