Click Here to Register as an Individual
Winter 1 Deadline: Monday, October 21st
Winter 2 Deadline: Thursday, December 12th
Winter Adult Indoor
general league information
- All individuals must be 18 or older, register online, and pay online by the deadline
- Individual registration is only available for men's open and women's open indoor
- No refunds will be given once you register!
- All individuals will receive a team t-shirt
- Men's Open plays with 6 players on the field
- It is mandatory to show up to all 8 games in the session. We understand that conflicts may happen, but your team is counting on you to be at all games.
- First game time will be emailed out 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Schedules will be posted the day of your first game
- Click here to review the indoor days of play and league policies prior to registration
Questions about individual soccer registration? Email email@example.com
frequently asked questions
I am signing up as an individual, can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the notes section of the registration application.
I've played before, but I do not have much experience. Can I still play?
Yes, skills levels will vary but we will try our best to place you on a team with a similar skill level.