SPRING 2021 General League Information
- Leagues will consist of 8 games.
- REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!
- Ref fees are $10 per team, per game for indoor games.
Additional Health,Safety and Entry Information
We will continue to operate under Stay Healthy guidelines and have additional enhancements, procedures and guidelines for our soccer operations:
- Face masks for all entrants are required. Players may remove their face masks during play.
- Social distancing is recommended
- Air is filtering 24-7 and it is being recirculated with outside air - not existing air in the facility.
- Games for youth (small field) at this time will be run on the hour or extended start times to allow time for benches to be cleared out before the next game.
- Benches will have high touch areas - like tops of walls and door handles sanitzed after each game.
- There is a new entrance that has been installed for rear entry traffic to separate incoming and outgoing foot traffic.
- There will be a gate to enter which will include temperature checks.
- Gate charges will apply to all entrants (exception: coaches and players); $3 Adults; Seniors $2; Children Free
- Please note: Any closures (weather, health or otherwise) causing a season not to be played or to be cut short will result in a credit toward a future season.
Questions about our soccer leagues/registrations? Email email@example.com