League play will begin January 5th
- Cost: $350 + $50 refundable ref fee (will be returned if your team does not forfeit)
- Divisions: Competitive and Recreational
- Please note that we will combine skill levels to make one division if there are not enough teams for multiple divisions.
- Game times are typically in the late afternoon/early evening but may vary based on court availability.
- Please be prepared to play a game at any time as scheduling requests are not always able to be met.
- Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability.
general league information
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
- All payments must be made prior to the deadline.
- Please make sure that all team names are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
- Ref fees are not included in the league fee and are $25 per team, per game.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older
- Each session consists of 8 games, with a tournament for the top teams. Tournament champions will receive t-shirts.
- Minimum 5 teams required to hold the league
- Click here for the basketball league rules
Questions about our men's league? Email Nikki or call (859) 442-5800