Our Adult Basketball Leagues have seen awesome growth these past two years - check out our current & upcoming Men's Basketball Leagues and register your Competitive or Recreational Men's team below!
Email email@example.com with questions.
FALL LEAGUE TEAM REGISTRATION OPEN BELOW!
Fall 2022 Team Sign Up Information:
Fall Session Start Date: League set to begin October 30th, 2022!
Fall Session Games:
- 7 game session (typically 1 game per week)
- Tournament play for top teams (*must have no forfeits during regular season)
Fall Session Days of Play: CLICK HERE
Registration Deadline: October 23rd, 2022
- Includes $50 refundable ref fee that will be returned if your team does not forfeit
- Additional $25 ref fee per game per team
- Payments can be made at the facility during regular business hours, electronically by reaching out to Dylan.
Divisions: Competitive and Recreational (18 years of age & Up)
Upper Competitive (Silver Bracket)
Lower Competitive (White Bracket)
Upper Recreational (Red Bracket)
Lower Recreational (Black Bracket)
Men's 30+ League (Grey Bracket)
* Please note that we will combine skill levels to make one division if there are not enough teams for multiple divisions
General League Information:
Game Location: All games will be played at our Athletic Center - 106 Crossing Dr. Wilder, KY 41076
Age Groups: Players must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Men's 30+ Division: Teams are allowed (1) one player under the age of 25
Game Times/Start Times: The general time frame that our Men's League Games will operate under is 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Note that start times are subject to change week to week based upon our Athletic Center scheduling & events.
League: A minimum of 5 teams are required to host a specific division. If a division is filled, teams may be moved into a different division based on their proposed skill levels.
Team Acceptance: Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. With limited court availability on Sundays, we will only be able to accept a total of 40 teams per session.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
- Please make sure that all team names on registrations are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
Additional Health, Safety and Entry Information:
We will continue to operate under Stay Healthy guidelines and outlined by the CDC.